- Club & AI membership & insurance
- Weekly training sessions (Thurs/Sat)
- Qualified, fully vetted AI coaches
- Track & Field Compeitions group with expert level 4 coach
- Virtual training through lockdown with online videos and club challenges
Born 2012 - Thursday 6-7pm, DPCC Astro
Born 2011 & Older - 7-8pm, DPCC Astro
Born 2010 & Older - Saturday 2.30pm, Newbridge Park
Little Athletics: €65
Juvenile U19-U20: €100
Fit for youth: €40
Adult & Fit for Life: €70
Family Membership: €250 cap.
Existing member? Register through Clubzapp. If you haven't downloaded ClubZap, details here.
New member? Email lambaysportsathletics.ie
Deadline: January 31st
Have you ever watched Operation Transformation and thought "I'd love to run a 5k?" Well you can with the help of LSA, our coaches and our wonderful club community.
Or are you a runner? Or is running a resolution for 2021? Our members are spread across Donabate and Portrane and love to encourage and support each other in person (when allowed) or through Whatsapp, Facebook and Strava!
- Online Virtual C25K programmee
- Strava support group
- Banter Group for chat and inspiration from other athletes who have done our C25K
- Private FB group just for club members
- Virtual boot camp sessions pre-recorded
- Zoom webinars
- Yearly calendar of activities
- Training programmes for C25K, 5k, 10km half marathon and marathon.
When you finish the c25k programme, it doesn’t stop there, you can continue to 10k and beyond! Details of our adults training schedule can be found here.
All of the above for a yearly fee of €70 which includes your membership of Athletics Ireland & LSA.
For more information on training groups & times, see our website.
How do I register?
Registration is via Clubzapp. Details on downloading and installing Clubzapp can be found here.
Deadline: C25K January 18th
Deadline: Adults January 31st